Wednesday, May 28, 2014

RIP Maya

Today America lost a national treasure.  Presidential Freedom Medal recipient and poet, Maya Angelou passed away at 86 years of age.  Rest in Jesus Maya!  Here are just a few of my favorite Maya quotes:


While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.

You can't forgive without loving. And I don't mean sentimentality. I don't mean mush. I mean having enough courage to stand up and say, 'I forgive. I'm finished with it.'

A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.


“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

No comments: